"Wunstorf" Wunstorf by Maria250
Wunstorf Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
Wunstorf is a small town of about 41.000 citizens, and about 10 miles from Hanover, in Germany's Lower Saxony. Wunstorf's locals are very friendly, very hospitable, just like Munster locals too. Almost comparable to American hospitality.
Beside Wunstorf's very interesting German Airforce Museum, and the town's quiet & lovely housing areas, its small stores & cafes, its farms & fields, its river (the Mittellandkanal) & lovely roads which are meandering through Lower Saxony's most idyllic landscape, there might be not too much of attractions. Wunstorf yet is in fact a wonderful, a beautiful, a marvelous, a most lovely, little spot. Close to Steinhude known as Steinhuder Meer.
The soul doesn’t float
up to heaven,
doesn’t merely drift,
vagrant and without design.
It has a flight plan
invisible, erratic, perfect.
A moving image
of the brief form of beauty
that bound it to earth below.
- Mike Feder
- Pros:Very friendly locals. Pumpkins' barn of the Rust family.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:An area that seems endlessly rich in its beautiful landscape.
It may be confusing to understand the zones of Hanover public transportations. The key is to know that there are tickets... more travel advice
The following localities belong to the city of Wunstorf: Blumenau with Liethe, Bokeloh, Grossenheidorn, Idensen with... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Wunstorf Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Wunstorf
- Transportation in Wunstorf
- Restaurants in Wunstorf
- Shopping in Wunstorf
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wunstorf
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Wunstorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wunstorf
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos