"Du Wan Juan Shu,Xing Wan Li Lu" shimingchunjianzhong's Profile
This artwork is written in the form of Oracle Bone Language ,literally meaning " jade kettle and ice heart",liberally showing a noble heart as pure as jade and as clean as ice. This short term is derived from a famous poem by Wang Changling in Tang Dynasty.
Du Wan Juan Shu,Xing Wan Li Lu is an old saying in ancient China.This adage tells you to read thousands of volumes of books and to walk thousands of miles of roads. Books and travel can give us precious experiences,and much fun as well.
Wish you enjoy them,too!
I've found a good place to discuss things about Chinese language and culture.Tourists may be able to find helps and good advice there.
If you have time, please have a look at my Wuxue page.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a Xi'an Travel Page "the Forever Peaceful Home"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Difficult to Conclude It"
- Commented on Renteboy's profile page
- Wrote a Review Shopping in Wuhan in Wuhan Shopping
updated their Profile Page "Du Wan Juan Shu,Xing Wan Li Lu"
- Posted in Travel Wuhan Forum "Where can i go in Wuhan?"
PhotosSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Wuhan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Lushan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Wuxue Intro, 3 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 1 photo
- Hefei Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.