"Bella Roma" Rome by newsphotogirl

Rome Travel Guide: 11,964 reviews and 26,451 photos

Beautiful Rome

Rome is a beautiful city. My husband and I went to Italy to visit Rome, Florence and Venice and Rome was by far our favorite of the three. There is a wonderful energy to the city. The people were outgoing and friendly. And the men and women were beautiful (of course)! It seemed that everywhere we turned there was a pleasant surprise. Pockets of history surrounded by a busy metropolis. Picturesque alleys to escape the crowds. I always tell people that Paris is my first love. But Rome is my true love.

• Pros:History, Architecture, Beautiful People, Food
  • Cons:Crowds
  • Last visit to Rome: Sep 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 10, 2006

• ludogatto's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2008 at 1:53 PM

are u sure u cannot immaginate how to do with a bidet? It's impossible for an Italian ( and other european) to do their complate intimate care! Japanes know it very well!

• Laurel914's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Thanks for the tip that Italian lessons can be obtained free on iTunes. I've been meaning to pick up a cd before my trip in May, but this will save me the time and expense. Thanks again!

• newsphotogirl's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2006 at 1:52 PM

So true Joroma. Cappucino is served all day, I've updated my tip to say that most of the locals consider it a "morning drink". Thanks for the heads up.

• Dec 31, 2006 at 9:08 AM

Cappuccino is served all day not just in the morning

• xristinaki's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2006 at 11:47 AM

we also found it by accident lol....we actually dumped the map and found everything by just walking around....those look like a lot of steps (he says)..i think it may be the spanish steps!! lol

• craic's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 9:41 AM

Rome is wondeerful, isn't it? And awful too.

newsphotogirl

“"que tout ce que vous faites se passe avec amour"”

Badges & Stats in Rome