"Bella Roma" Rome by newsphotogirl
Rome Travel Guide: 11,964 reviews and 26,451 photos
Rome is a beautiful city. My husband and I went to Italy to visit Rome, Florence and Venice and Rome was by far our favorite of the three. There is a wonderful energy to the city. The people were outgoing and friendly. And the men and women were beautiful (of course)! It seemed that everywhere we turned there was a pleasant surprise. Pockets of history surrounded by a busy metropolis. Picturesque alleys to escape the crowds. I always tell people that Paris is my first love. But Rome is my true love.
- Pros:History, Architecture, Beautiful People, Food
I had a great time ordering coffee in Italy. There's nothing like a cappuccino in the morning. In Italy cappuccino is... more travel advice
We took the Metro to Cipro. It was easy to find from there if you looked for the signs. The line to get in was long... more travel advice
newsphotogirl's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 21 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 37 reviews, 48 photos
- Rome Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Kauai Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Seoul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Colorado Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos