"SLOVENIA" Zrece by ROCKARIA
Zrece Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
Slovenia is one of europe's treasure.This colourful land with its well preserved natural enviorement situated in the very centre of Europe at the junction of the three geological regions, the Alps, The Mediterranean and the Pannonian Plain will surely surprise you with its special attractions.
Slovenia is one of the most heavily forested countries in Europe with half of the land under tree cover
ZRECE is a town in Slovenia which is not very large but have all the amneties one requires including an Olyimpic size indoor Thermic swimming pool including Sauna and jacussi.
Flowers of all colours are planted in windows,front gardens and leisure parks.
- Pros:Friendly people,good bars were one could sit also outside with his drink.
- Cons:English language could be a problem. Slovenians seldom stop at Zebra crossings!
- In a nutshell:Beutifull town situated in a valley pass coming all the way from Rugla.Fantastic scenery
Go for long walks in the countryside where evrywhere is so green.Slovenians are very into the environment more travel advice
- Fine dining at Hotel & restaurant...
- TOURIST TRAP....LOOK WHERE YOURE...
- ACCOMODATING THE STORKS!!
ROCKARIA's Related Pages
Zrece Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Zrece
- Hotels in Zrece
- Transportation in Zrece
- Warnings and Dangers in Zrece
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zrece
- 14 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zrece?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zrece
Photos in ZreceSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Zrece Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Malta 15 reviews
- Gozo 5 reviews, 5 photos