"VOLENDAM....." Volendam by ROCKARIA
Volendam Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 265 photos
Volendam is considered as an old town which still retain the traditional ways such as the wearing the costume by its townfolk and is very famous also for the wooden dutch shoes.
In the main street of Volendam one finds photo studios that are set up to take your pic with a traditional costum in a set interior complete with fireplace and yarn spinner.....when youre ready from the photo shoot ...dont forget to change back into your clothes!!
- Pros:There you are in a traditional town with the chance of going back in town and record it in a pic.
- Cons:Too many souveniers shops that ruin the setting
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit and enjoy the quiet harbour and town setting
ROCKARIA's Related Pages
Volendam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL VOLENDAM"
- "A TOWN BESIDE THE SEASIDE"
- "Volendam, The Netherlands"
- "VOLENDAM, HOLLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Volendam
- Hotels in Volendam
- Transportation in Volendam
- Restaurants in Volendam
- Shopping in Volendam
- Warnings and Dangers in Volendam
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Volendam
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Volendam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Volendam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Zrece Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Malta 15 reviews
- Gozo 5 reviews, 5 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Volendam hotel reviews
- Best Western Hotel Spaander
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013