"SICILY - AUGUSTA" Augusta by ROCKARIA
Augusta Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 14 photos
Sicily is just a hop on the ferry ship or Catamarran for us Maltese so it is an ideal place to go touring with your bike,car or caravan.
Especially in the city centres most sicilians use mopeds called Motorino or larger motorbikes to beat the traffic or to park more easily...mind you you have to be a used to drive like crazy or maltese to get to drive in their driving system...very chaotic indeed!
- Pros:AUGUSTA have a tourist village which is ideal to use as a base for sicily
- Cons:Not much night life or entertainment in trhe city itself and the air seems to be polluted with the oil refineries nearby
- In a nutshell:One should visit this place and visit the city centre which is very ideal for shopping and a cappucino
ROCKARIA's Related Pages
Augusta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Augusta... you mean Siracusa!"
- "The Living Volcano, Mt Etna, Sicily"
- "SICILY - AUGUSTA"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Augusta
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Augusta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augusta
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malta Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Zrece Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Malta 15 reviews
- Gozo 5 reviews, 5 photos