"Wonderful San Carlos" San Carlos by camata
San Carlos Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 13 photos
The first time I went to San Carlos was to get my Scuba certification back in 1988. Later I drove by myself to San Carlos many times and also drove down with friends. The last five times I went down I went with a friend who had a 34' sail boat and we'd go sailing in the Sea of Cortez.
- Pros:Wonderul water - great food - great place to just relax.
- Cons:Can be a little Americanized - but fortunately most of the Gringos are cool.
- In a nutshell:My escape from the desert heat in Tucson and a place where I can let my hair down, relax, regenerate.
Flip flops and tank tops (with apologies to Kenney Chesney) no shoes...no shirts..no problems... Lots of sun... more travel advice
camata's Related Pages
San Carlos Travel Guide
- Things to Do in San Carlos
- Hotels in San Carlos
- Restaurants in San Carlos
- Shopping in San Carlos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Carlos
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Carlos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Carlos
- Uploaded a Photo to ""...flip flops and tank tops...no shoes, no shirts"
- updated a San Carlos Travel Page "Wonderful San Carlos"
- Wrote a Review "...flip flops and tank tops...no shoes, no shirts in San Carlos What to Pack
Top 5 Pages
- San Carlos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tucson Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Chuquicamata Intro, 2 photos
- Portland Intro, 1 photo
- Muskegon Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.