"Bollywood flimakers favourite shooting location :)" Khandala by radz
Khandala Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 17 photos
Khandala&Lonawala you can visit any time,weather is pleasent all year around.Best time is moonsoon season ,or after moonsoon.
Lonawala is famous for Chikkis(sweet candy).Should not miss hot hot "Bhajias".
Many dams to see,few of them taken care of by Tata Electric company.What all places to see, Lonawala dame,Busy dam,Buddhist caves,Forts,Lohagad,Rajmachi fort,Tung fort etc.I spend only 2 days here ,but to see all places one ha spend min one week :).
Karala caves is 15km from Lonawala,on the way to Poona.
The pic its me standing the cave entrance :)
This is Bombay -Poona express highway.
This pic is making of Dosai.Its south Indain rice cake,but now can say Indian dish.:)Can get all over India.Dosai... more travel advice
Lonawala,Khandala has many small hotels &medium range resorts &star hotels. But all rates are littel expensive... more travel advice
radz's Related Pages
Khandala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bollywood flimakers favourite shooting location :)"
- "Beatiful hills of khandala"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khandala
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Khandala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khandala
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Delhi Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manali Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fatehpur Sikri Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thiruvananthapuram Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues