"Heaven on Earth ~~~Ladakh" Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range by radz
Ladakh Range Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 641 photos
I think Ladakh one of the beautiful place in India.I read lot about Ladakh,heard about its beauty,still unless until one visit personally,you never imagin, what a amazing place on earth..
VT we have places to see Tips,but this place,i think its mother nature,
can't pin point wht to see ,what not to see..All of Ladakh is must see place :).Julley! means in Ladkhi language welcome /Hello...
Ladak La-dak... Means..Lands of passess!!
Its called "‘The Last Shangrila’,Moonscape,Little Tibet...
I would describe Heaven on Earth!!!
Best season to visit Ladakh is June to August..
Its paradise for trekkers,adventure travellers and hardcore shutterbugs too....If you are Nature Lover &love trekking,then you should have visit Ladakh ONCE....
From NewDelhi to Leh flight took 1.30hrs..
The flight to Leh itself breath taking expericence,got window seat..
Its beautiful view of Himalayas& Zanskarmountain ranges.
Leh is highest airfield an altitude of 11500ft...
I took complete rest first day,to get acclimatization to avoid ACute Mountain Sickness (AMS), ..Jusr drink lot of water,Less physical activity to avoid headache or nausea or short of breath...
Evening walked down to Leh main market...
Its small interesting market,where you find traditional handicrafts
shops by Ladakhi ppl and people from Kashmir......
If you go by air ask window seat you can see wonderful view of the mountains, glaciers, lakes and Good view of the Himalaya ranges.When you looking down everywhere snow clad mountainscape..The view is awesome.It will be sparkling when sunlight reflects..
Ladakh there are so many places to see...
Other important lake was Tso morie..
You can't cover all place one trip,have to go next to see other part of Ladakh range..
Hope soon oneday I will visit again..
If you would like more pic please check my external gallery
- Pros:hmmmmmmm nah nohting to mention.
- Cons:AMAZING LANDSCAPE,WARM PPL.
- In a nutshell:I cant wait to go back again if i get chance.One of the MUST see place in India..
To go to Leh,by air from NeWDelhi,Chandigarh,and Jammu &Srinagar. There are there airlines operats Jet ,Indian... more travel advice
Its 160m from Leh,one has to pass third highest pass in the world Changla (17800 ft) Here you see one small temple... more travel advice
radz's Related Pages
Ladakh Range Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the world at the end of the world"
- "Behind the Himalayas"
- "LADAKH, you can touch the Sky!"
- "Ladakh, Small Tibet"
- "Heaven on Earth ~~~Ladakh"
- "Walking on the Moon?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladakh Range
- Hotels in Ladakh Range
- Transportation in Ladakh Range
- Nightlife in Ladakh Range
- Restaurants in Ladakh Range
- Shopping in Ladakh Range
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladakh Range
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladakh Range
- 10 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Ladakh Range?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladakh Range
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Delhi Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manali Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fatehpur Sikri Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiruvananthapuram Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues