"Beachs,Fish,Rain&Umbrella :)))not in order." Thiruvananthapuram by radz
Thiruvananthapuram Travel Guide: 251 reviews and 545 photos
Kerala is one of the Smallest SouthIndian state.And one of the most beautiful state,
think of Kerala(for us,ofcourse for others who had been visited KERALA :) )
comes to mind palm-friengedBeachs ,
Famous for dance Mohiniattam,Kathakali dance.
Kerala is 100%literate state,and its also cleanest state.
Thiruvananthapuram(Trivendrm) is Capital city of Godz Own country,Kerala State.
Kerala is one of my favourite place in India :),this is the my first visit to
Thiruvananthapuram.Now many more to come hopefully ,as one of my best friend Usha moved to there.
City I coun't see all Museum,gallery .We were going out beaches,waterfalls.
It was great trip,Thanks to my friend Usha.Around Thiruvananthapuram
itself so many places to see,but one trip you coun't see all places.
I met VT friend "dsantosh@VT" at Thiruvananthapuram.
It was nice meeing him,as he is first one to welcome me in VT.
Padmanabhapuram palace,is 14th Century dark teak wood traditional feudal house. 37km from Kovalam,53 Km from Thiruvananthapuram.
Kallar river is 40km from Thiruvananthapuram,its on the way to Ponmudi.
Ponmudi 1,066ft small hill station,its 60 km from Trivandrum."Ponmudi" means Golden Valley,
The way to Ponmudi view are breathtaking,thick forest..
- Pros:Secluded beaches,Backwaters,Waterfalls,&FOOD!
- In a nutshell:One of the MUST see State in India!!.
This beautiful water fall,at Thirparappu,25km from Padmanabhapuram ,and 60km from Kanyakumari.River&falls so... more travel advice
Padmanabha Swamy temple is important temple for Hindus. Here the presiding deity is Lord Vishnu,only here he is in... more travel advice
Written Jul 8, 2004
Written Jul 19, 2004
radz's Related Pages
Thiruvananthapuram Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Trivandrum , My present Hometown"
- "Trivandrum : The very relaxed Capital of Kerala"
- "Beachs,Fish,Rain&Umbrella :)))not in order."
- "Thiru-Vananthapuram - Abode of the snake!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thiruvananthapuram
- Hotels in Thiruvananthapuram
- Transportation in Thiruvananthapuram
- Nightlife in Thiruvananthapuram
- Restaurants in Thiruvananthapuram
- Shopping in Thiruvananthapuram
- Warnings and Dangers in Thiruvananthapuram
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thiruvananthapuram
- 11 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Thiruvananthapuram?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thiruvananthapuram
- Posted in Travel New Delhi Forum "RE: em-in-sing"
- Commented on one of ushar's Thiruvananthapuram travel pages
- updated a Thiruvananthapuram Travel Page "Beachs,Fish,Rain&Umbrella :)))not in order."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Around Thiruvananthapuram"
- Wrote a Review Thirparappu water falls in Thiruvananthapuram Off The Beaten Path
Photos in ThiruvananthapuramSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Delhi Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jaipur Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manali Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fatehpur Sikri Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiruvananthapuram Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues