"Quiet Side of Palm Springs" La Quinta by Flyboy9MR
La Quinta Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos
La Quinta is a few minutes East of Palm Springs. Actually, the string of towns from PS to LQ reads like a resort golf index! Palm Springs --> Cathedral City --> Rancho Mirage --> Palm Desert --> Indian Wells --> La Quinta. If you golf, you should recognize some of these. This area offers you almost anything you want - from partying your brains out to just relaxing. And then there's golf, hiking, etc. Come on down and enjoy!
- Pros:Quiet, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf.
- Cons:A bit "snooty"
- In a nutshell:If you like golf - come play here at least once!
Play golf in the morning if you can't stand the heat. No fun getting heat stroke if you're here to enjoy yourself. I can... more travel advice
Flyboy9MR's Related Pages
La Quinta Travel Guide
- Things to Do in La Quinta
- Hotels in La Quinta
- Restaurants in La Quinta
- Warnings and Dangers in La Quinta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Quinta
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to La Quinta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Quinta
Top 5 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- South Africa Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Botswana Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos