"Osmio - Citta' senza Testa" Osimo by xristos83
Osimo Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 17 photos
I had lived in Osimo for about a year (Sept. of 2000 to July of 2001) during my junior year of High School. I was an exchange student through AFS and lived with a wonderful Italian family in the historic city center. Before I arrived, I didn't know what to expect...I had never heard of Osimo or the region it's in Le Marche. When my Italian family picked me up from Rome and drove up to their house among the midieval and renaissance buildings of Osimo, I was taken by surprise. I did not realise how beautiful that little town was, and Im happy to say I spent a year of my life there.
- Pros:Beautiful side streets, nice piazza, Roman walls and ruins, nice cafe's and restaurants
- Cons:There are NO con's!!
- In a nutshell:Nice little Italian town on a hill overlooking the Monte Conero rivera.
As in any Italian town, get LOST in the side streets. Just let them take you to hidden places of town and DONT use a... more travel advice
The center hub of town life, this nice little square is a must when in Osimo :) Every evening around six locals will... more travel advice
xristos83's Related Pages
Osimo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Osimo
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Osimo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osimo
Top 10 Pages
- Damascus Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hvar Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Osimo Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beirut Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spoleto Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ancona Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Otok Brac Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.