"Spoleto" Top 5 Page for this destination Spoleto by xristos83
Spoleto Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 124 photos
Spoleto is a MUST SEE if you venture into the Umbria region of Italy. There is something about the atmosphere there that makes it my favorite town in all of Umbria. Take a long walk through the city streets before seeing the big attractions (the bridge, cathedral etc.) and enjoy the fine details of every building. I have been there a couple of times - in bad and good weather - and the town never ceased to captivate me.
- Pros:Well preserved medieval town, great views of the countryside, not as crowded as Assisi.
- In a nutshell:One of the greatest Umbrian towns!
Lose yourself in the winding streets of Spoleto, and look for signs of it's roman past. The Roman arch in the picture is... more travel advice
xristos83's Related Pages
Spoleto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Spoleto"
- "SPOLETO, ITALY"
- "beautiful spoleto"
- "Spoleto - Festival 30 June to 16 July 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spoleto
- Hotels in Spoleto
- Transportation in Spoleto
- Restaurants in Spoleto
- Shopping in Spoleto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spoleto
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Spoleto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spoleto
Photos in SpoletoSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Damascus Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hvar Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Osimo Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Split Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beirut Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spoleto Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ancona Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Otok Brac Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.