Laramie Nightlife Tips by atufft Top 5 Page for this destination
Laramie Nightlife: 10 reviews and 8 photos
Tommy Jack's in Laramie, Wyoming
Tommy Jack's at 3rd and Grand Avenue is typical of the great food and bar establishments in Laramie. The university students and others who hang around make Laramie's downtown a lively place to be all summer long. I ate dinner and drank an iced tea at Tommy's because none of the other decent restaurants in the downtown area were still open, so these places can also become a last resort for decent grub for those dining late. I had a pasta dinner that really was quite good. The atmosphere is very informal and people are genuine and friendly, unlike a more urban bar scene.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (23)
- See All University of Wyoming: Union Building
- See All Laramie Residential Neighborhood
- See All Fly Fishing on the Laramie River
- Drive-in Liquor Stores
atufft's Related Pages
Laramie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waiting for April Fool's Day in Laramie"
- "A friendly university town with a nice vibe"
- "Basaic Laramie Page"
- "Laramie - a small town on the high prairies"
- "Welcome to 7200 feet above sea level"
- "7200' Are we at the top yet?!?!"
- "lewade's new Laramie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laramie
- Hotels in Laramie
- Transportation in Laramie
- Nightlife in Laramie
- Restaurants in Laramie
- Shopping in Laramie
- Warnings and Dangers in Laramie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laramie
- 24 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Laramie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laramie
Photos in LaramieSee All Photos (85)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 228 reviews, 849 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 63 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Intro, 48 reviews, 213 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 47 reviews, 198 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 41 reviews, 181 photos
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus Intro, 41 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 33 reviews, 152 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udaipur Intro, 37 reviews, 137 photos