"Texas Roadhouse and Cavendar's Boot City" Top 5 Page for this destination Amarillo by atufft
Amarillo Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 243 photos
We had a long day driving from Louisiana through to Amarillo. (see my page for Memphis, TX). We stayed at the Day's Inn, ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and shopped for cowboy boots, all of which are reviewed in the tips here. I noticed that there is plenty of live music on the weekends, some of which includes Line Dancing.
- Pros:Amarillo has more to offer that we could spend time for
- Cons:It's a long way from nowhere to get there
- In a nutshell:If passing through Amarillo live the cowboy life.
We had missed the opportunity to shop for Texas boots where they are made--El Paso--so we took the opportunity to see... more travel advice
atufft's Related Pages
Amarillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A City Not Ready to Die with Boots on"
- "Why am I in Amarillo?"
- "Texas Roadhouse and Cavendar's Boot City"
- "Amarillo by Mornin'"
- "Build it and They will come: Cadillac Ranch"
- "Four hours from everything (under construction)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amarillo
- Hotels in Amarillo
- Transportation in Amarillo
- Nightlife in Amarillo
- Restaurants in Amarillo
- Shopping in Amarillo
- Warnings and Dangers in Amarillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amarillo
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (82)
Have you been to Amarillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amarillo
Photos in AmarilloSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 215 reviews, 818 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 63 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Intro, 48 reviews, 213 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 47 reviews, 198 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 41 reviews, 181 photos
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus Intro, 41 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 33 reviews, 152 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udaipur Intro, 37 reviews, 137 photos