"Snake River Venue" Twin Falls by atufft
Twin Falls Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 90 photos
Twin Falls in located in Idaho's high desert, which means that the area gets cold enough to snow, but doesn't get a lot of precipitation. The soil is sandy, making it a great location for growing root crops that like sandy soil conditions, and the cooler weather and lower farm property values allow great farming of these lower priced commodities. I often do a backhaul of potatoes, onions, or sugar from Idaho to LA via US93 which intersects I-84 at Twin Falls. Sometimes, I drive north through Idaho to Montana and the Dakotas via I-80, US93, I-84/86, and I-15 as well. So, I've been through Twin Falls many times. The city itself is no great shakes, but it does have easy access to the beautiful Snake River. I'll try to add more tips as I take more time to stop and appreciate this town. For right now though, all I have are these shots of the Snake River taken in winter.
atufft's Related Pages
Twin Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 Highlights of Twin Falls, Idaho"
- "TWIN FALLS , IDAHO"
- "Twin Falls/Shoshone Falls"
- "Twin Falls - Centre of the Magic Valley"
- "Snake River, baby!!"
- "Twin Falls Idaho."
- "rpyne's new Twin Falls Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Twin Falls
- Hotels in Twin Falls
- Transportation in Twin Falls
- Restaurants in Twin Falls
- Shopping in Twin Falls
- Warnings and Dangers in Twin Falls
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Twin Falls
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Twin Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Twin Falls
Photos in Twin FallsSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 202 reviews, 759 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 63 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Intro, 48 reviews, 213 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 47 reviews, 198 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 38 reviews, 165 photos
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus Intro, 41 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 33 reviews, 152 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udaipur Intro, 37 reviews, 137 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (77)
Latest Twin Falls hotel reviews
- AmeriTel Inn Twin Falls
- 232 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Comfort Inn Twin Falls
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Shilo Inn Twin Falls Suites
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Hampton Inn Twin Falls Idaho
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013