Copán Packing List Tips by atufft Top 5 Page for this destination
Copán What to Pack: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Pausing at Grupo Principal
Luggage and bags: I don't recommend large backpacks as a substitute for conventional luggage with wheels, but I do recommend bring a daypack that will hold valuables, electronics, portable umbrella, etc.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Good walking shoes are a must for Copan. You will do a lot of walking, but even senior citizens not in great shape can get around much of Grupo Principal within a couple of hours. Bring a portable umbrella, just in case a tropic downpour comes.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Mosquito repellant, hand sterilizing lotion, and bandages.
Photo Equipment: Digital camera with zoom lens and huge memory storage, lithium powered portable printer, if you want to shoot pictures of local kids or adults (and give them the image). Binoculars would be nice for birdwatching.
More Reviews (47)
atufft's Related Pages
Copán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greatest City of Art in the Ancient New World"
- "Copán Ruínas"
- "Copán, and Copán Ruinas"
- "Copán Ruinas"
- "Copan, The ancient Mayan Empire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copán
- Hotels in Copán
- Transportation in Copán
- Nightlife in Copán
- Restaurants in Copán
- Shopping in Copán
- Warnings and Dangers in Copán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copán
- 48 Reviews
- 213 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Copán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copán
Videos in CopánSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 228 reviews, 849 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 63 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Intro, 48 reviews, 213 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 47 reviews, 198 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 41 reviews, 181 photos
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus Intro, 41 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 33 reviews, 152 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udaipur Intro, 37 reviews, 137 photos