Copán Restaurant Tips by atufft Top 5 Page for this destination
Copán Restaurants: 21 reviews and 39 photos
Yat Ba'lam Breakfast
This is sort of a new age style local food that includes an Arab twist. The upscale and clean atmosphere makes it one of the easiest places to enjoy in Copan Ruinas, which strangely seems short of good places to eat.
I don't have any particular favorites here, but I tried almost everything on the menu and found it all very good. Prices are not that bad either. I have no doubt the hotel suites are adequate too. And, there's very good high end souvenir shopping here too.
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (47)
atufft's Related Pages
Copán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greatest City of Art in the Ancient New World"
- "Copán Ruínas"
- "Copán, and Copán Ruinas"
- "Copán Ruinas"
- "Copan, The ancient Mayan Empire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copán
- Hotels in Copán
- Transportation in Copán
- Nightlife in Copán
- Restaurants in Copán
- Shopping in Copán
- Warnings and Dangers in Copán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copán
- 48 Reviews
- 213 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Copán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copán
Videos in CopánSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 228 reviews, 849 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 63 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Intro, 48 reviews, 213 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 47 reviews, 198 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 41 reviews, 181 photos
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus Intro, 41 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 33 reviews, 152 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udaipur Intro, 37 reviews, 137 photos