"Colonial Pueblo with Cobbled Streets" Coro by atufft
Coro Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 161 photos
Coro is near the base of the Paraguana Peninsula. The old colonial town played a role in the revolution, having been taken and retaken by rebell forces more than once. A little further into the Paraguana Peninsula is a region of dunes what are very photogenic.
atufft's Related Pages
Coro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santa Ana de Coro"
- "Coro - The historical city"
- "The first venezuelan city"
- "Discover Medanos de Coro"
- "Mi tierra natal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coro
- Hotels in Coro
- Transportation in Coro
- Restaurants in Coro
- Warnings and Dangers in Coro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coro
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Coro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coro
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 208 reviews, 788 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 63 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Intro, 48 reviews, 213 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 47 reviews, 198 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 41 reviews, 181 photos
- New York City Intro, 41 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus Intro, 41 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 33 reviews, 152 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udaipur Intro, 37 reviews, 137 photos