"Gieten" Gieten by Pijlmans
Gieten Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Gieten is a village in Drenthe. The mill "Hazewind" is from 1833.
We stayed in Hotel Braams, an inn that dates back to the 17th century!
Gieten is a good basecamp for walks in the surrounding nature, such as National park "Drentsche Aa".
Several hunebeds (also called dolmen) are found in the vicinity of Gieten. See my Borger page for more info and things to do in the surroundings.
This windmill from 1837 is located in the National Park Drentsche Aa, close to Gieten. Zwaluw refers to the bird swallow... more travel advice
Pijlmans' Related Pages
Gieten Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Gieten
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Gieten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gieten
Photos in GietenSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 122 reviews, 515 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 109 reviews, 388 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination FYR of Macedonia Intro, 108 reviews, 362 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stip Intro, 44 reviews, 243 photos, 9 travelogues
- Strumica Intro, 36 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kratovo Intro, 29 reviews, 181 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos
- Stobi Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 8 travelogues
- Borger Intro, 34 reviews, 119 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 45 reviews, 105 photos