"Nijbroek" Nijbroek by Pijlmans
Nijbroek Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 18 photos
Nijbroek is a village in the province Gelderland, it is located close to the city Apeldoorn.
There is a marked walk through the pasture around Nijbroek, called the Niebroekerpad. The hike is 14 km, or 9 km if you skip the last part.
The beginning and finish of the walks are close to the church of Nijbroek. Here you will also find a foot and mouth disease monument, erected for the cattle that was killed to prevent spreading of the virus.
The hike takes you along a brook and through farmland, so big parts of the hike are unpaved.
There are some old farms along the way as well as the beautiful houses in Nijbroek, such as this one next to the church.
In 2001 there was an epidemic of foot-and-mouth disease (MKZ in Dutch) among cattle in the Netherlands. 260,000 animals... more travel advice
Pijlmans' Related Pages
Nijbroek Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nijbroek
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Nijbroek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nijbroek
Photos in NijbroekSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 133 reviews, 571 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 109 reviews, 388 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Macedonia Intro, 110 reviews, 366 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stip Intro, 44 reviews, 243 photos, 9 travelogues
- Strumica Intro, 36 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kratovo Intro, 29 reviews, 181 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos
- Stobi Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 8 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 48 reviews, 110 photos
- Borger Intro, 34 reviews, 119 photos