"Radozda at Lake Ohrid" Radozda by Pijlmans
Radozda Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 81 photos
Radozda is the last village before the border with Albania on the western side of Lake Ohrid.
The village is famous for the cave church of the Archangel Michael (St Arhangel Mihail), overlooking the village, high on the cliffs of Lake Ohrid.
It is thought that parts of the famous Roman road Via Egnatia are located near the village. Nowadays primarily used by sheep!
You could combine a visit to Radozda with a visit to Struga and Kalista. Kalista and Radozda can be reached by car from the turn-off at Frangovo on the E850, or by taking the road along the coast from Struga through Kalista.
Another option is to go to the villages with a boat taxi from Ohrid, or by bus from Struga.
Between Radozda and Kalista there is a campsite called Livadista. They have a nice beach! If you are by car, park... more travel advice
This small chapel is dedicated to St Sreda (St Wednesday). It is a bit uphill from the remains of the Via... more travel advice
Pijlmans' Related Pages
Radozda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Radozda, FYR Macedonia"
- "My place Radozda"
- "Radozda at Lake Ohrid"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Radozda
- 6 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Radozda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Radozda
Photos in RadozdaSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 133 reviews, 571 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 109 reviews, 388 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Macedonia Intro, 110 reviews, 366 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stip Intro, 44 reviews, 243 photos, 9 travelogues
- Strumica Intro, 36 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kratovo Intro, 29 reviews, 181 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos
- Stobi Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 8 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 48 reviews, 110 photos
- Borger Intro, 34 reviews, 119 photos