"Rural Ramne" Ramne by Pijlmans
Ramne Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Ramne is a small, rural village in the mountains close to Ohrid. There is another village called Ramne southeast of Gostivar.
Several of the houses are abandoned. The houses have a typical rural Macedonian look. It is a very nice village to see this aspect of Macedonia, since it is so close to Ohrid.
There is a local church, a water source, and a war monument.
You can reach Ramne easily by road from Ohrid.
This waterfall can be found when you walk from the Ohrid-Ramne road to the Church of St Atanasia. You can do a hike... more travel advice
Pijlmans' Related Pages
Ramne Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ramne
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Ramne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ramne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 122 reviews, 515 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 108 reviews, 387 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination FYR of Macedonia Intro, 108 reviews, 362 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stip Intro, 44 reviews, 243 photos, 9 travelogues
- Strumica Intro, 36 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kratovo Intro, 29 reviews, 181 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos
- Stobi Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 8 travelogues
- Borger Intro, 34 reviews, 119 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 45 reviews, 105 photos