"Mal Pais Intro" Mal País by tyler-durden
Mal País Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 82 photos
Mal Pais is a very small surf town. It consists of a streach of dirt road that runs parallel to the beach with houses, hotels, surf shops and a supermarket. The other road goes down to the beach and the other way leads back to Cobano. Mal Pais is a really cool place to hang out and go surfing.
This was my first time trying to surf so I don't really know how good the waves were, but in the evening there were a... more travel advice
tyler-durden's Related Pages
Mal País Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mal Pais, middle of nowhere"
- "Pacific Coast of Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica 2004"
- "Surf, surfers and friends"
- "Mal Pais Intro"
- "Mal País"
- "Mal Pais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mal País
- Hotels in Mal País
- Transportation in Mal País
- Nightlife in Mal País
- Restaurants in Mal País
- Shopping in Mal País
- Warnings and Dangers in Mal País
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mal País
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mal País?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mal País
Top 5 Pages
- Montezuma Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Mal País Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Córdoba Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.