Kosovo Polje Things to Do Tips by KonstantinII
Kosovo Polje Things to Do: 7 reviews and 6 photos
Where history and present meet!
The monastery is under 24 hour protection of KFOR soldiers.
Well, I can't give you an answer.
But, you can probably find it among these pages:
KLA web presentation
new ALBANIA map on KLA web presentation
photo taken from www.kosovo.com
Visoki Decani Monastery is situated in the western part of the Serbian Province of Kosovo and Metohia.
It was built between1327 and 1335 by the Serbian medieval king St. Stephen of Decani and was dedicated to the Ascension of the Lord.
Directions: The monastery is settled in the valley of the Bistrica river surrounded by the mountains and forests of the Prokletije mountain range It is the largest and best preserved medieval monastery in Serbia.
KonstantinII's Related Pages
Kosovo Polje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Field of Blackbirds"
- "Kosovo & Metohija"
- "Safe and Secure"
- "Traveling freely"
- "Kosovo - strangest place in Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kosovo Polje
- Hotels in Kosovo Polje
- Transportation in Kosovo Polje
- Warnings and Dangers in Kosovo Polje
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lone Pine
- Manaus Hotels
- United Arab Emirates
- Kuala Terengganu
- Beserah Hotels
- Lake Charles Hotels
- Oued Laou Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kosovo Polje
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kosovo Polje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kosovo Polje
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herceg-Novi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopelos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lovcen Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Republic of Serbia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Pozarevac Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Golubac Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos