"Szeged, the shoping center of ex Yu during 1980's" Szeged by KonstantinII
Szeged Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 245 photos
I was a young boy and my parents took me to Szeged to buy me a good quality accordion [harmonica] (because it was cheeper there).
BTW I had to learn how to play it...
But than at the age of 15 I got smarter and bought me a GUITAR and started ROCKING.
So, it's not realy a sad story 'bout Szeged after all.
- Pros:Near Hung.-Serbia border.
- In a nutshell:Nice scenary on the way!
KonstantinII's Related Pages
Szeged Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Szeged: a key area in Hungarian history"
- "Its not just Budapest!!!"
- "Szeged-City of Sunshine"
- "TWO TOWERS"
- "The City of Sunshine"
- "Szeged, the shoping center of ex Yu during 1980's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szeged
- Hotels in Szeged
- Transportation in Szeged
- Nightlife in Szeged
- Restaurants in Szeged
- Shopping in Szeged
- Warnings and Dangers in Szeged
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Szeged
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Szeged?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szeged
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "RE: RE: Beer addicted needs..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Szeged, the shoping center of ex Yu during 1980's"
- updated a Szeged Travel Page "Szeged, the shoping center of ex Yu during 1980's"
- Wrote a Review Szeged, the shoping center of ex Yu during 1980's in Szeged Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herceg-Novi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopelos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lovcen Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Republic of Serbia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pozarevac Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Golubac Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos