"Bijeli Zagreb grad!" Zagreb by KonstantinII
Zagreb Travel Guide: 1,971 reviews and 5,300 photos
On the Square of Ban Josif Jelacic.
Indians from Peru. Played even in my home town Pozarevac (Serbia) a few times.
It was nice listening and watching their performance again.
Zagreb was sunny that day.
- Pros:Nice old architecture.
- Cons:Nice old architecture.
- In a nutshell:Bas kao u crticu Baltazar
KonstantinII's Related Pages
Zagreb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ZAGREB MY HOME TOWN"
- "Love at first sight - Zagreb"
- "Underrated Zagreb"
- "Zagreb - city of blue trams"
- "Going through some changes..."
- "Zagreb, what a city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb
- Hotels in Zagreb
- Transportation in Zagreb
- Nightlife in Zagreb
- Restaurants in Zagreb
- Shopping in Zagreb
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb
- updated a Zagreb Travel Page "Bijeli Zagreb grad!"
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "RE: RE: Beer addicted needs..."
- Wrote a Review I had no idea... about The main attractions in Zagreb Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bijeli Zagreb grad!"
- Commented on one of american_tourister's Zagreb travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herceg-Novi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopelos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lovcen Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Republic of Serbia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pozarevac Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Golubac Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos