"Welcome to Belgrade, Sports Capital of Europe 2005" KonstantinII's Profile
There's a saying in Serbian culture that says "Kol'ko para, tol'ko muzike", which can be translated like: "How much money, that's how much music you'll get". Meaning, that the quality of the service depends on the amount of the money you pay.
Well, one thing about RyanAir is definitelly sure, they're the cheapest Air company in Europe! ;o)
But, we did get back home in one piece and with all of our luggage!
Vamos senoritas!!! ;o)
Espania and Spanians and Catalunians remind me so much of my own country and, to tell you the truth, I have no idea how the hell they got into the EU in the first place! ;o)))
Nothing against it though!
You just have to love it.
... BEOGRAD - capital of Serbia & Montenegro.
Welcome to the EuroBasket 2005, Volleyball World League 2005 and European Volleyball Championship 2005 in BELGRADE
Oh and these colours abowe ain't any political or social ;o) message!
It's just a rainbow!!!
P.S. For good and new photos of Belgrade see "off the beaten path" tips.
Hmmm... Well, the indian summer, or "miholjsko leto" as we in Serbia call it is here, and Grapes and Vine are waiting to be taken...
(DONE THAT, pictures to be uploaded soon)
Golubac Fort (Old Town) is about 2 hours ride from Belgrade (South-East). It lies on the right bank of Danube (across the Romania border) and it's an amazing site.
Montenegro is the most beautiful part of Balkans!
In a smal place you can find everything you need.
Rafting, Hiking, beautiful beaches of the Adriatic sea, Architecture throughout the centuries, Festivals, great food and Vine, Archeological findings...
A beautiful town in Boka Kotorska Bay, of the Adriatic Sea, called Herceg Novi which actually was New Castle, but was changed centuries ago to Herceg Novi (New Herceg's town) in honor of Herceg Stjepan the ruler under whose ruel town made the biggest growth.
A great tourist spot for young people and family vacations.
Visit Lovcen (Montenegrian Olymp) and see the Mausoleum of Prince Petar II Petrovic Njegos!
Dubrovnik - a great mid century Republic.
There are some tips, but be patient.
Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 156 Reviews
- 233 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- KonstantinII and JelenaII are now friends.
- Commented on KonstantinII's profile page
- updated a Lepenski Vir Travel Page "The Cradle of European Civilisation!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Cradle of European Civilisation!"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Belgrade, Sports Capital of Europe 2005"
- Wrote a Review See a play in Serbian in Belgrade Nightlife
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "RE: RE: Beer addicted needs..."
PhotosSee All Photos (233)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herceg-Novi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopelos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lovcen Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Republic of Serbia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pozarevac Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Golubac Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos