"Welcome to Belgrade, Sports Capital of Europe 2005" KonstantinII's Profile
There's a saying in Serbian culture that says "Kol'ko para, tol'ko muzike", which can be translated like: "How much money, that's how much music you'll get". Meaning, that the quality of the service depends on the amount of the money you pay.
Well, one thing about RyanAir is definitelly sure, they're the cheapest Air company in Europe! ;o)
But, we did get back home in one piece and with all of our luggage!
Vamos senoritas!!! ;o)
Espania and Spanians and Catalunians remind me so much of my own country and, to tell you the truth, I have no idea how the hell they got into the EU in the first place! ;o)))
Nothing against it though!
You just have to love it.
... BEOGRAD - capital of Serbia & Montenegro.
Welcome to the EuroBasket 2005, Volleyball World League 2005 and European Volleyball Championship 2005 in BELGRADE
Oh and these colours abowe ain't any political or social ;o) message!
It's just a rainbow!!!
P.S. For good and new photos of Belgrade see "off the beaten path" tips.
Hmmm... Well, the indian summer, or "miholjsko leto" as we in Serbia call it is here, and Grapes and Vine are waiting to be taken...
(DONE THAT, pictures to be uploaded soon)
Golubac Fort (Old Town) is about 2 hours ride from Belgrade (South-East). It lies on the right bank of Danube (across the Romania border) and it's an amazing site.
Montenegro is the most beautiful part of Balkans!
In a smal place you can find everything you need.
Rafting, Hiking, beautiful beaches of the Adriatic sea, Architecture throughout the centuries, Festivals, great food and Vine, Archeological findings...
A beautiful town in Boka Kotorska Bay, of the Adriatic Sea, called Herceg Novi which actually was New Castle, but was changed centuries ago to Herceg Novi (New Herceg's town) in honor of Herceg Stjepan the ruler under whose ruel town made the biggest growth.
A great tourist spot for young people and family vacations.
Visit Lovcen (Montenegrian Olymp) and see the Mausoleum of Prince Petar II Petrovic Njegos!
Dubrovnik - a great mid century Republic.
There are some tips, but be patient.
Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 156 Reviews
- 233 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- KonstantinII and JelenaII are now friends.
- Commented on KonstantinII's profile page
- updated a Lepenski Vir Travel Page "The Cradle of European Civilisation!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Cradle of European Civilisation!"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Belgrade, Sports Capital of Europe 2005"
- Wrote a Review See a play in Serbian in Belgrade Nightlife
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "RE: RE: Beer addicted needs..."
PhotosSee All Photos (233)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herceg-Novi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopelos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Lovcen Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Republic of Serbia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Pozarevac Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Golubac Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22198 Reviews - 54001 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23037 Reviews - 47268 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7700 Reviews - 19770 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos