"Truk Lagoon "Chuuk"" State of Chuuk by UWCAVEMAN
State of Chuuk Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 118 photos
We did a diving Liveaboard for a week and enjoyed some great diving, great food, and great people. We were on Boars d the "Odysey" which was very easy going and we were allowed to dive to our experience levels. I dove doubles a few dives and nitrox on all but the deepest dives, We had 50%O2 available for decompression. I would highly reccomend anyone interested in diving this area to do so an a liveaboard. In Fiji I was dissapointed we did not spend more time on land based adventures but this is not the case here. The people are not the freindliest and are quite resentfull in many areas. I have been to many area where there is poverty and this is different. Go liveaboard. Also learn all you can about the wrecks before going, this will make them more meaningfull during the dives.
- Pros:Great diving,
- Cons:Not much available land based/l ong flight
- In a nutshell:A great place for some fun wreck diving
UWCAVEMAN's Related Pages
State of Chuuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chuuk Lagoon"
- " Chuuk "
- "Divers' Haven ... Chuuk!"
- "Chuuk is the World's top wreck diving destination"
- "Truk Lagoon "Chuuk""
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of Chuuk
- Hotels in State of Chuuk
- Transportation in State of Chuuk
- Restaurants in State of Chuuk
- Warnings and Dangers in State of Chuuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in State of Chuuk
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to State of Chuuk?Share Your Travels