"The Adventure" Isla de Roatán by UWCAVEMAN
Isla de Roatán Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 707 photos
I am much newer to this group than our house is. When I began searching for info on the Island of Roatan and particularly the Flowers Bay area I found this site. We are very excited to be the new owners of this home as of December 1st 2003. The locals are very friendly and the views are spectacular. We have snorkleled a few times off the back steps and will be diving in the future as long as the weather cooperates. We will be visiting as often as possible for now and hope to spend probably half the year there in the future. We have to make some minor repairs to the house and it is pretty close to being ready for guests interested in renting. The home is off the beaten path and it would better suit someone to have a rental car if they were to stay there.
- Pros:Great people, great diving, great food. Still has Island feel, Not overdeveloped
- Cons:Getting there can be a little tricky at times, When it rains it really rains
- In a nutshell:In a nutshell? We bought a house there, "nuff said"
Diving and Snorkeling is what Roatan is best known for. There are Many dive shops available as well as all inclusive... more travel advice
This may not belong in the "must" area but I feel this is a must consider thing. While planning your trips thruout the... more travel advice
UWCAVEMAN's Related Pages
Isla de Roatán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Island of Roatan - Honduras"
- "Isla de Roatan, Honduras"
- "Roatan of Las Islas de la Bahia"
- "A Nice Balance Of Shear Relaxation & Terror !"
- "La isla Bonita"
- "The Adventure"
- "Perfect Mixture of Caribbean and Central America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de Roatán
- Hotels in Isla de Roatán
- Transportation in Isla de Roatán
- Nightlife in Isla de Roatán
- Restaurants in Isla de Roatán
- Shopping in Isla de Roatán
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de Roatán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de Roatán
- 12 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Isla de Roatán?Share Your Travels