"Macon, GA" Macon by tatyanap
Macon Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 84 photos
Macon is located in the heart of Georgia and the historical crossroads of the south.
It's a city with a rich cultural heritage. There are many beautiful historic buildings.
Macon offers the amenities of a small friendly city with the advantages of a growing city. Cultural, social, civic, and educational opportunities create an excellent quality of life.
Macon is known as the "Cherry Blossom Capital of the World" with over 275,000 Yoshino cherry trees.
tatyanap's Related Pages
Macon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "macon georgia"
- "The home of Rock icon Little Richard, et al."
- "Spring in Macon is Beautiful"
- "SOME EXTREME HIGH POINTS AND LOW ONES"
- "Central Georgia's Showpiece"
- "Help!! I can't believe I live here!!"
- "Macon - Center of Georgia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macon
- Hotels in Macon
- Transportation in Macon
- Nightlife in Macon
- Restaurants in Macon
- Shopping in Macon
- Warnings and Dangers in Macon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Macon
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Macon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macon
Top 10 Pages
- Charleston Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Bainbridge Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daytona Beach Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Key West Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Warm Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Charlotte Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos