"Bryce Canyon National Park" Bryce Canyon National Park by Combinedefx
Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Guide: 588 reviews and 1,461 photos
Bryce Canyon, as many natural wonders, is an amazing creation. The land is fantastically sculpted into creamy orange and white dollops and splats of earth. The observation points lie above the sculpted bowl of yummy creations.
There are many trails to explore, and backcountry camping is allowed as well. We only had one day to explore and would have been better satisfied with two. We walked the Navajo Trail which proved to be popular and well worth it. We parked in a central location in order to walk the cluster of observation points feasible during our five or so hours there. We did not make it to the very end of the system, unfortunately.
Horseback riding in the canyon would have been perfect, but it is first come first serve making it difficult to plan and execute. We had to settle for a ride from Ruby’s Inn concessions which was O.K. and not in the park itself.
Plan to spend at least an entire day here as distances add up quickly.
- Pros:Spectacular offerings of utterly unique landscape!
- Cons:Doubt if there are any.
- In a nutshell:Like a bowl of Push-up popscicles
A view looking up while on the Navajo trail. There were plenty of trees and shrubs in this otherwise rocky amphitheater. more travel advice
As we walked up the virtually barren uphill switchback, I heard a funny buzzing about my head, like an overgrown... more travel advice
Combinedefx's Related Pages
Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Hoodoos and Queens"
- "Bryce Canyon – magic encounters with artist Earth"
- "Don't Think Thrice, Bryce is All Right!"
- "Hoodoo's-NOt Boo Hoo's"
- "Colourful and Weird Hoodoos at Bryce"
- "Bryce Canyon National Park"
- "Roundtrip USA : part 16 Bryce Canyon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Hotels in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Transportation in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Nightlife in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Restaurants in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Shopping in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Bryce Canyon National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bryce Canyon National Park
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bryce Canyon National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Posted in Travel Utah Forum "Re: travelling Moab to Bryce..."
- Wrote a Review View from the trail in Bryce Canyon National Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "View from the trail"
- updated a Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Page "Bryce Canyon National Park"
- Commented on one of Sergiuz's Bryce Canyon National Park travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Zion National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Everglades National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Canyonlands National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cedar Breaks National Monument Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Devils Den State Park 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos