"Oxnard... My home" Top 5 Page for this destination Oxnard by beaniezotzim

Oxnard Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 84 photos

aerial view of the Oxnard Beaches

here is a picture of the beaches from the air... it is an uncrowded, beautiful strech of california beaches very worth visiting.

The reason I moved to Oxnard, California

I grew up in the "OC" (orange county california) and lived there my whole life..... met a boy, he also lived in Orange County but he eventually got hired on in the City Of Santa Barbara, so he had to move. About two years later, we got married. Thats my story, I'm stickin' to it!
What's it like living in Oxnard? you ask... well, my family is too far away from me (about 2 hours drive south THROUGH Los Angeles), but other than that, I LOVE it here. I live eight doors away from a beautiful, uncrowded beach named Silverstrand, I have a loving husband, a beautiful cat, and 2 VERY rambunxious, but well behaved puppies....... I am truly blessed. Never have I lived anywhere like this... I take a walk on the beach and realize how lucky I am in life that I can be in the situation that I am in. screw stardom, fame, riches..... this is where its at! I love Oxnard.

• Intro Updated Aug 26, 2004

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2006 at 10:27 AM

Beautifully presented. Your hotel and restaurant tips are fantastic.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2006 at 10:00 AM

Great tips & photos. Boatsat at Port Hunemue (sp?) one summer many years ago. Happy birthday and greetings from Alaska!

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Hey Cara, We are neighbors, I am in Hollywood Beach. Kat

• zuriga's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 1:09 AM

I drove through Oxnard once! My brother is from Seal Beach... and I love CA. Thanks for the beautiful photos. Happy Travels!

beaniezotzim

“We're really doin' it Harry!!!”

Badges & Stats in Oxnard