Thailand Transportation Tips by beaniezotzim
Thailand Transportation: 410 reviews and 283 photos
We found that the bus and the train were some of the easiest, most hassle-free ways to travel. They always wound up being cheaper and usually faster than expectations. Sleeper cars on the trains really need to be booked in advance and I suggest that you book directly through the train station, we did not have a pleasent experience in the "TAT" approved travel office that we wound up in. They tried to sell us a "package tour" and said that we would not be able to find travel accomodations in the area that we were traveling to, which was a flat out lie, there were tours available at every bungalow operation in the area. They got upset at us for not buying the "tour" and they wouldn't give us our train tickets even after we paid for them, we practically had to demand them from the agent. beware.
More Reviews (14)
beaniezotzim's Related Pages
Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thailand - BpraThetThai"
- "Beautiful Thailand!!"
- "Siam - Land of the Smiles"
- "*The Land of Smiles"
- "but where is your soul?"
- "A Different Thailand - The Non-Standard Places"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thailand
- Hotels in Thailand
- Transportation in Thailand
- Nightlife in Thailand
- Restaurants in Thailand
- Shopping in Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thailand
- 63 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 33 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thailand
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Erie Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phangan Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxnard Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Maui Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Channel Islands National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Oahu Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ko Lanta Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos