"Bangkok" Bangkok by woef
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,680 reviews and 24,170 photos
Only with long trousers, covered shoulders and closed shoes you can go in. You can borrow these clothes at the entrance desk for less money, too.
Its the star of many a "visit Thailand" poster. Perhaps a better known symbol of Bangkok than the Grand Palace. Its Wat Arun, "the Temple of the Dawn."
the resting 46 m long and 15 m high, gilded Buddha. At the soles 108 plates in inserting work of Perlmutt represent the rules of the Buddhism.the Temple of the Emerald Buddha stands Wat Phra Chetuphon, which is more commonly known by its old name of Wat Po. But there is actually much more to see than the one colossal statue.
The Floating Market has become a real touristic attraction and has lost some of its charm. But it's still nice to see... more travel advice
Some Thai guy took me to this place. I could not really speak to him, so I have no clue where this is. IF SOMEBODY... more travel advice
woef's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pune Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orel Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Manila Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue