"Welcome to DIGGINGDEEP's homepage" diggingdeep's Profile
I have a confession to make = My passion for travelling is as big as my passion for food(good food that is). Yes, i drool like there is no tomorrow at the sight of a free airline ticket. Oh wait, thats why we're all here eh? I must say, whoever started VT is a genius, since becoming a member here, i've been addicted to it.
...and i want to see the whole world! ...thats if i make enough money someday to pay for my air tickets!! I hope i'll be able to do more travelling when i graduate(Currently, still a poor undergrad saving up my pennies and nickels).
Reading recipe books or any other books with lotsa pics of DELICIOUS-looking food in them. Hahaha, yes, so if u see some tall skinny guy buying some women's weekly magazine or something, its not necessarily that he is perving on the women in them!
I am also a HUGE fan of music of all genre. Currently listening and experimenting with lotsa Funk, Soul, House but am a true fan of Soul, Jazz and Instrumental and love Rock (no, not those punk-ish, pop-ish Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park crap). Oh, did i mention that i am also obsessive about Tori Amos and Coldplay? It would be a dream come true to watch them perform LIVE.
I know i sound like some bummer after all this *picture Kelvin sitting at home doing nothing but surfing VT, listening to Tori/Coldplay and stuffing his big mouth with food* but i am a nature/outdoor/environmental lover! Yeah, i'm a bum, a beach bum that is! Like my fellow VT friend backpackerbaby(whos also obsessive about backpacking btw), i fell in love with Pulau Perhentian when i went on my first `real` beach holiday 10 years ago and lucky me, i've got Cottesloe beach in Perth as my little haven!
I hope to go backpacking with a friend or two someday instead of the usual trips with my family and friends. I've not been to Europe nor Africa yet and can't wait to explore them. I'm currently stuck in Perth, Western Australia. Tied down to my course, just one more tough semester to go and stuff should be pretty easy after that :)
Future Travels for year 2005:
1)Kuala Lumpur in Feb
2)Auckland, New Zealand in June
3)Sydney/Melbourne in Spring/Summer
Just dropping a little line to say THANKS A BUNCH to everyone who has voted and rated my pages. Thanks alot guys, your votes, comments(or compliments) really motivates me to build better pages.
Have fun browsing my travel pages : )
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 113 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- diggingdeep and FOotFetish are now friends.
- Commented on icyjo24's profile page
- Posted in Travel Malaysia Forum "RE: Need some information"
- Wrote a Review Wet weather in Auckland What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mt. Victoria in Devonport"
- created a Auckland Travel Page "Auckland in the land of Long White Clouds"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to DIGGINGDEEP's homepage"
PhotosSee All Photos (107)
Top 5 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 48 reviews, 43 photos
- State of Western Australia Intro, 27 reviews, 24 photos
- Auckland Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos