"Bangkok revisited" Bangkok by juliewong
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,398 reviews and 23,172 photos
My first time stepping my feet on the newly launched Suvarnabumi international airport in Bangkok. But the best part was this short weekend trip gave me a little opportunity to put aside the daily stress where I can do some shopping, food tours and massages.
- Pros:Lotsa cheap food and stuffs to shop
- Cons:Traffic is bad but one can opt to take the skyway train to avoid the traffic
Everywhere corner of the street lanes, there are bound to be shops selling food that stirred up an apetite in me. Be it... more travel advice
The floating market is pretty much at the outskirt. Lotsa handicrafts and take a boat ride along the river. You can eat... more travel advice
juliewong's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Hanoi Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos
- Versailles Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Lipe Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Nepal Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Songkhla Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue