"One day trip to Songkhla" Songkhla by juliewong
Songkhla Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 108 photos
Songkhla is another popular destination in southern thailand. Frankly, I think a day trip will be sufficient to visit this town. There are not many things to do and see. Too many Wats around till I can't recount how many I;ve visited. However, I have to say I truly enjoyed having my lunch at a fishing small village that our driver brought us to.
- Pros:Good food and quite place
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:A small little town
I don;t know the name of this restaurant. (It's written in Thai). I loved the food they served in this place. Food taste... more travel advice
These women earn a living by selling boiled eggs (I think they barbequed the eggs) and some of the local snacks. more travel advice
juliewong's Related Pages
Songkhla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Songkhla"
- "Songkhkla Town - Modest Town"
- "One day trip to Songkhla"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Songkhla
- Hotels in Songkhla
- Transportation in Songkhla
- Nightlife in Songkhla
- Restaurants in Songkhla
- Shopping in Songkhla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Songkhla
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Songkhla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Songkhla
Top 10 Pages
- Hanoi Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos
- Versailles Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Lipe Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Nepal Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Songkhla Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue