"Breaux Bridge - The Crawfish Capital!!!!!" Breaux Bridge by butternut121
Breaux Bridge Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
Breaux Bridge is situated alongside the Bayou Teche. Downtown Breaux Bridge is alive with Zydeco and Cajun music. French Restaurants and Coffee Shops are nestled in between Gift and Antique shops.
As one steps away from the bustle of Downtown Breaux Bridge, the slow moving river captures your attention. I have boated many times along the Teche, especially in the late afternoon. I love floating past the properties along the teche. Beautiful homes and gardens.
- Pros:A quaint little town with a very French flavor - delightful.
- In a nutshell:Saturday mornings at Cafe Des Amis - music, dancing and good food!
It is a pleasure to walk through the streets of downtown Breaux Bridge. The normal 5 minute walk can take up to an hour... more travel advice
butternut121's Related Pages
Breaux Bridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "larsy' Breaux Bridge Page"
- "Breaux Bridge - The Crawfish Capital!!!!!"
- "Pont Breaux"
- "Almost home"
- "Breaux Bridge"
- "Basaic Breaux Bridge Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breaux Bridge
- Hotels in Breaux Bridge
- Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breaux Bridge
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Breaux Bridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breaux Bridge
Photos in Breaux BridgeSee All Photos (8)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.