"Traveling changes EVERYTHING" MStars's Profile

Since my year abroad in college, can't seem to sit still longer than 8 months at a time. I live to eat and travel. I love how there is a different vibe in every country, every city, every hillside. As I slowly chip away at my mental list of places to go, the journey is often just as awesome as the destination, and I love collecting new memories and photos along the way.

So Little Time . . .

I've been able to do a bit more traveling since I've created my virtualtourist page. For my trips to Hawaii, Mexico, Philippines, East Coast, I appreciate all the tips that everyone's created for me to take advantage of, and enjoy using the forums . . . just wished that I had more time to create tips for others to use as well! I'm a big fan of virtualtourist.com!

• Intro Updated Nov 22, 2009

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM

hey! when are you going to CSL? maybe we could have a mini-VT meet?

• soldier4u's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Happy birthday...KY

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2005 at 1:39 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Poland.

• abc_of_freedom's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2004 at 9:27 PM

nice page.. hopefully for a year. SO GO! :)

• Agonz3's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 7:25 PM

What kind of dog is that?

• guell's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2004 at 11:57 PM

I never did the study abroad thing...wanted to spend time with a girl back home. Can't say I regret it. We ended up married, and now we both get to travel together!...A year abroad would have been awsome, though...

• Agraichen's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2004 at 9:41 PM

Hey, welcome to VT.. just sold a place in Hercules; frequent Pear Street Cafe (formerly Tommys after he went "upscale" and just mourned the passing of Continental Deli (though Don did deserve to retire sometime). the new owners seem quite nice .

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
MStars's Profile Photo

MStars

“pack as little as possible”

Location