"Free time beetween flights??? Have a walk!" Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt by Gaby_G
Frankfurt Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 73 photos
Beetween Mexico and Spain, I passed trough Germany, for 6 hours I was supposed to be stucked in the Frankfurt airport... I was fine with the idea... I could have make it reading my "Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix" two pound book... But my friend dont... So without any idea about german we decide to have some adventure...
- Pros:You will have enough time to walk a little....
- Cons:.....If you can make it there...
Our walk was productive... We met nice mexicans that wolked with us, we had coffe, we learn a bit of the european bike... more travel advice
You'll get to the river... Nice views, calm place... You can relax and people watch.... more travel advice
Gaby_G's Related Pages
Frankfurt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Since when is Frankfurt in Bavaria?"
- "Money For Nothing"
- "Free time beetween flights??? Have a walk!"
- "Heard of the Frankfurter Wurstchen?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frankfurt
- Hotels in Frankfurt
- Transportation in Frankfurt
- Restaurants in Frankfurt
- Warnings and Dangers in Frankfurt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frankfurt
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Frankfurt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frankfurt
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 41 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toledo Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Segovia Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- El Escorial Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- McAllen Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Spain Intro, 1 photo
- Mexico Intro, 1 photo
- Houston Intro, 1 photo