"VICTORIA" Victoria by Summer33
Victoria Travel Guide: 1,639 reviews and 3,438 photos
I love Victoria and my favorite thing to do there is rent mopeds! That city is absolutely perfect for 'em. I've been up there several times, twice for New Years and just some other weekend trips. I think the next time I visit I will try the ferry from Anacortes, we always drive to Port Townsend.
Here we are in front of the harbor!
A very different picture of my friends playing darts at the Sticky Wicket. The taps weren't working downstairs so it was a pretty bad time there, and I realized it's kinda touristy, more so then I thought anyways. Still a very interesting bar. I love the volleyball court on the top floor.
Summer33's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- "Living in Paradise - happy to share"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wengen Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vernazza Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue