"It's not always raining in Seattle" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle by Summer33

Seattle Travel Guide: 3,147 reviews and 7,645 photos

November 4, 2006
You know I had to title my page this because everytime a Seahawks game is played here the announcers make this shocked remark like "wow I can't believe how nice it is today" like us Seattlelites have never seen the sun in our lives. It's gorgeous a lot here, guaranteed we get our rain, like the past couple days and the next 2 weeks is suppose to just be nasty...but you know what that means...SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS...so rain is never ever a bad thing! I LOVE IT!

HAWKS!

So excited for this upcoming season..we'll see what happens!

Downtown Seattle, gorgeous at night. We have some great night life here, feel free to email me with any questions for things to do while your in town. I love helping out in any way I can.

• Intro Updated Aug 31, 2007

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM

An honest view of what looks like a really interesting city. I hope to visit Seattle next year.

• RAINBOWWINGS's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM

Great pages..Ive read them all! Im visiting Seattle for first time this June and will be there 6 days. So looking forward to it.

• RedEaredPanda's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Thanks for the tips and pics... Will be spending a couple of days in Seattle this coming weekend.. Thanks again.. Cheers!!

• blue_sky04's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2007 at 4:34 PM

Nice page! Snow lake looks beautiful. I've been to snoqualmie, but did not get much chance to expore the area . Thanks for your tips about the parks. Hope to see them on my next visit.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Nice tips!

• Marianne2's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2007 at 8:23 PM

Hi Summer, Your tip is great on Lincoln Park, and it will be good for all. I just looked through your other nice tips, and I'm doing some on Seattle, too. Hope you're surviving the hot weather!

• brownfox's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 2:18 PM

greetings from Se-a... wait... Very Informative and good eye!!!

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Found your post on Snoqualmie and the Freemont troll. Its been a while since I saw those. Ah I remember my hike of Snoqualmie pass...

• Oct 15, 2006 at 1:19 PM

lovely page! Nikos

• hotlipz's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2006 at 3:04 PM

Great restaurant tips! We are thinking o going to Seattle as a start our vacation this year, then maybe onto Portland then onto North Cal. so very useful as we both like food! Lovely Bernese, check out my fluffy friends!

Summer33 Used To Live Here!

Summer33

“Anywhere and everywhere I will go.”

Badges & Stats in Seattle

Have you been to Seattle?

Latest Activity in Seattle