"Best beach ever!" La Push by Summer33
La Push Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 30 photos
We just got back from our July 4th trip to La Push, we were originally planning on surfing but the local rental shop was out of surf boards unfortunaetly. There was also a local surf competition going on which was pretty cool to watch. The beach is amazing, you pay a $5 fee to park and can camp anywhere on the beach. It's really relaxed being that its an indian reservation, but absolutely beautiful and a great spot to surf. This is a picture taken by my phone if you can believe that, the sunset on 4th of July.
Summer33's Related Pages
La Push Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "God's Own Beach"
- "Seaside Beauty"
- "Worth the Drive -"
- "Wet weekend..."
- "Best beach ever!"
- "The Washington Coast"
- "marmalady's new La Push Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Push
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to La Push?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Push
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wengen Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vernazza Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue