"The Oregon Coast" Pacific City by Summer33
Pacific City Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 32 photos
I took this picture this last September of haystack rock in Pacific City. This is one of our favortie places to visit, it's so relaxing and beautiful winter or summer.
An absolutely amazing day at Devil's Punch Bowl on highway 101 that runs along the Oregon coast. Although beautiful devil's punchbowl is EXTREMELY dangerous a friend of mine actually witnessed a man drown in the punch bowl, he tried to help but you can't beat mother nature.
If you plan on visiting the coast the Cape Kiwanda RV Park is where you must stay. Although the name implies it's an RV Park I promise it's much much more. These cabins are soooo awesome, and for only $35 in the winter and $40-$50 in the summer. All are equipped with a cable tv and refridgerator. The one bedrooms have a queen and 2 bunk beds and the bathrooms are located all over. Too much fun!!!!!
Summer33's Related Pages
Pacific City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOME OF THE DORY FLEET"
- "Small Coastal Community with Two State Parks"
- "The Oregon Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pacific City
- Hotels in Pacific City
- Restaurants in Pacific City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pacific City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pacific City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pacific City
Photos in Pacific CitySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wengen Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vernazza Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue