"Forest Grove is all about...." Forest Grove by Summer33
Forest Grove Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 57 photos
The grand Lodge is an amazing get away, my husband and our made our first trip here in the Spring of 2006 and we got engaged that trip and only 4 months later we were back and were married at this lodge in September. It's gorgeous and has everything you could possibly need onsite. And it's reasonably priced. This building was built in 1922 as a Masonic and Eastern Star home and was renovated by Mcmenamins in 2000, the rooms are smaller and most with just a sink and mirror, the common bathrooms are on every floor and you don't ever really have to worry about waiting in line for them, it's a great way to do it in my opinion because it keeps the cost of the rooms low...around $45/night.
Go to www.mcmenamins.com to find out more about it.
Onsite you will find a disc golf course, a spa, pool, theatre and several different pubs and restaurants. They also have live music weekly and through mcmenamins website you can reserve rooms as part of a package, for example the romance package leaves massage oil, champagne and take home flutes, chocolate and a bottle of wine for an additional $35 to the cost of the room. Or the tour and taste package includes transportation to local vineyards, wine tasting, dinner at the yardhouse pub that night and breakfast the following morning and lodging all for $240!!!! You can beat it! You'll love the chill relaxed vibe and romantic getaway this place has to offer.
You'll find art all over this place, in every corner there is something to be seen. Don't forget about snookum the strangest game of pool ever in the bar in the basement.
Summer33's Related Pages
Forest Grove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Typical Old-Town Suburb, Anywhere"
- "oneonta_ni's new Forest Grove Page"
- "Forest Grove is all about...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Forest Grove
- Hotels in Forest Grove
- Transportation in Forest Grove
- Nightlife in Forest Grove
- Restaurants in Forest Grove
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forest Grove
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Forest Grove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forest Grove
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 61 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wengen Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vernazza Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue