"Back to my childhood!" Grächen by Carino
Grächen Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 24 photos
Most of tourist know Zermatt and Saas Fee. On the way from Brig to Zermatt is another pretty village: Grächen!
I spent many summers in Grächen during my childhood. Now, many years later I went back to Grächen with my wife.
And I can tell you it was a nice return to my childhood. I could remember a lot of things...
Grächen is quite a small town and when you follow the small trail towards the church, you have a nice view!
- Pros:Quiet & Nice Village
- In a nutshell:Good located for daytrips to Zermatt & Saas Fee
Buses are heading to Grächen (Post) from Brig and St. Niklaus. Check out the mentioned website for time tables more travel advice
The whole church is made out of stone, as usually churches are made out of wood and stone. Very nice building. more travel advice
Carino's Related Pages
Grächen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Snow is only frozen water... isn't it?"
- "Back to my childhood!"
- "Graechen 2003"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grächen
- Hotels in Grächen
- Transportation in Grächen
- Restaurants in Grächen
- Shopping in Grächen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Grächen
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Grächen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grächen
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 75 reviews, 54 photos
- Zürich Intro, 69 reviews, 53 photos
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- Budapest 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaisalmer Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Grächen hotel reviews
- Aparthotel Des Alpes
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 11, 2012