"Almost forgotten Village" Stalden by Carino
Stalden Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
The Canton of Valais and especially the Valley of Visp offers a great choice of Villages to visit. Sadly, Stalden is not considered as a place to visit.
This I cannot understand. Stalden is such a cute place to spend some time.
If you are travelling from Zermatt to Saas Fee you have to transfer in Stalden. If possible, skip a bus or two and have a look at the village.
This town is quiet and very picturesque!
- Pros:Very picturesque town
- Cons:Not good for a stay over
- In a nutshell:Spend an hour walking around!
Carino's Related Pages
Stalden Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Stalden
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Stalden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stalden
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 75 reviews, 54 photos
- Zürich Intro, 69 reviews, 53 photos
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- Budapest 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaisalmer Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos