"A must see village" Kaysersberg by Carino
Kaysersberg Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 83 photos
Kaysersberg mostly stayed the way it was and that makes it so special.
Sadly, the town is packed with tourists who wanna see the birthplace of Albert Schweitzer, buy some cookies or enjoy a coffee in the Cafés.
Try to go there either early in t he day or in the evening.
It's very close to Colmar.
Have a look at http://www.ville-kaysersberg.fr for more Information.
- Cons:Packed with tourists!
- In a nutshell:Supposed to be the most beatyfull village in the Alsace
We didn't have time to go up to the castle. Here is a pic with the view from the town. more travel advice
Carino's Related Pages
Kaysersberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kaysersberg - "Mount of the Emperor""
- "Ancient Roman City Now A Vinters' Center"
- "I fell in love with Kaysersberg"
- "the most beautiful village in alsace"
- "A must see village"
- "ALBERT SCHWEIZER'S BIRTHPLACE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaysersberg
- Hotels in Kaysersberg
- Transportation in Kaysersberg
- Shopping in Kaysersberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaysersberg
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kaysersberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaysersberg
Photos in KaysersbergSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 75 reviews, 54 photos
- Zürich Intro, 69 reviews, 53 photos
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- Budapest 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaisalmer Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos