"Short stop in Obernai" Top 5 Page for this destination Obernai by Carino
Obernai Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 141 photos
Obernai is a lovely small town between Strasbourg and Colmar.
The old town is nice to visit and worth a stop on the way around Alsace.
Here you'll find a nice scenery and a lot of good restaurant. It's a must! more travel advice
About 800 years ago the city wall was built around the town of Obernai. And while most of city walls of other cities are... more travel advice
Carino's Related Pages
Obernai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Do not miss Obernai, it is a must see in Alsace!"
- "The patron of Alsace"
- "Obernai is a magic village"
- "Short stop in Obernai"
- "The old architecture"
- "My Obernai"
- "attractive small on wine route"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Obernai
- Hotels in Obernai
- Restaurants in Obernai
- Warnings and Dangers in Obernai
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bethany Beach
- Castel Gandolfo
- Cape Town
- Halls Crossroads Hotels
- Cook Islands
- Fair Hill
- Thunder Bay
- Kampung Teluk Kemang Hotels
- American Samoa
- Cocoa Beach
- Kramer Junction Hotels
- Puerto Princesa
- Togher Hotels
- Morgan Island Hotels
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Obernai
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Obernai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Obernai
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 75 reviews, 54 photos
- Zürich Intro, 69 reviews, 53 photos
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- Budapest 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaisalmer Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos